Monday, 20 January 2014

Practice 20/01/2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3z_yZ1G1Og

we chose this video to work, treatmen of compulsive problems of Sheldon.

QUESTIONS

1.Answer the questions.

Why is Amy at Sheldon's house?
Amy explaind to sheldon to treatmenn compulsives problems.
What does Sheldon think about the game of tick-tac-toe?
what is a game for child.
Who wins the game?
anybody.
What other tests does Amy make?
the unfinished song of USA.
What does Sheldon do when left alone?
He finish all test's

2. Compled the sentences.
Brain-playing-problem-word-argument

I'm I've come up with a series of exercises to help with your ______compulsive_____ need for closure.
What i take issue with the ___word___ compulsive.
For the sake of _____augment________ let's say, i have a problem, however your plan for addressing it.
I'm going to recondition your___brain_____ so without the need completion isn't so overwhelming by ______playing______ tic-tac-toe.

3.Translate

Brain -> Cerbell
Compulsive -> compulsiu
Closure -> tancament
Overwhelming -> aclaparador
Draw -> empat
Frustrated -> frustrat
Let's box it up -> cap a la caixa
Schooling -> escolar
Campbells -> espelmas
Skeptical -> esceptic
Neurocientist -> neurociencia




Xaloc i Joan ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment